ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :) -D.a.RK_SovERigN-

Go down 

Do You Like This Short-Story? (Honestly)
Hell Yeahhh!
Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_lcap0%Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's good.
Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_lcap100%Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Ok, but Seen Better.
Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_lcap0%Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Baaad.
 0% [ 0 ]
TERRIBLE! GO SIT IN A BOX!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Empty
PostSubject: Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :) -D.a.RK_SovERigN-   Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :)   -D.a.RK_SovERigN- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 am

Ok, so I was incredibly bored, and watching Lord of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, when I had a sudden lightning-strike of inspiration!
Why not make a funny Roleplay idea between Aragorn and Legolas. So, I hopped onto my computer, opened up a Word Document, and began my Creation. Here Goes:

Aragorn steals Legolas' shampoo. Legolas gets angry.
Seeing Legolas get angry, Aragorn attempts to plead his case.
"I am mortal, and you are Elf-kind. Our hair is not alike. Mine grows greasy and tangled. My ends split and my roots grow white with dandruff. I ask that you lend me this, your shampoo! What say you? What say you? What say you?!...

Legolas whips out his bow and an arrow.
"You would die before your lather foamed!"

Aragorn sighs and draws his sword, placing the shampoo on a rock behind him, as he glares at his opponent.

Suddenly, he moves, crying "To Battle!" as he charges towards Legolas.
Legolas, of course, saw it coming and released his arrow so that it hits and deflects Aragorn's sword strike.

However, Aragorn uses Legolas’ bow's ricochet to his advantage, slicing it in two before the Elf prince can react.
Legolas is unarmed, but manages to pull out two long hunting knives to counter the Man's strike in the instant it takes for Aragorn bring the sword back. This Manouver knocks the longer blade from Aragorn's hand.

Aragorn ducks Legolas's next attack, pulling out his own knife at the same time.

Both mighty warriors move at lightning speed towards each other, both preparing for the final blow, each knowing that the next move is the last and only one will survive....
Then, suddenly Gandalf appears out of nowhere, and smacks them both over the head with his staff, causing them to face plant the muddy ground. Gandalf chuckles, and takes the shampoo, then walks off serenely, to wash his beard.

The End. Very Happy

And, Here's an Image of them Fighting About something else:
[For some reason, it's not letting me Host an image at the moment, I'll add it later]
Back to top Go down

Legolas and Aragorns RolePlay Fight :) -D.a.RK_SovERigN-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERPC :: RolePlay Related Things :)-
Jump to: