ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of Character Posting [By D.a.RK_SovERigN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Rules of Character Posting [By D.a.RK_SovERigN] Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Character Posting [By D.a.RK_SovERigN]   The Rules of Character Posting [By D.a.RK_SovERigN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 am

This area, is for those of us, who frequently use the same characters, and like to write about what their powers are, and a general Fact file on them. This should be taken very seriously, and we don't want mass topics, each for a new character. Read the rules, to find out how to do it PROPERLY, otherwise, you will recieve a warning from me (D.a.RK_SovERigN), then, if no attention is paid, your Character Profile(s) wil be deleted.
When Posting a character, you are aloud to do it in a style that you want, and in any order, including any information you want.
However, certain information is necessary. This includes:
-Name(s):
-Age(s):
-Power(s) [Or whatever it is your character has]
-Brief and short Story/history (Doesn't have to be excessivly long, or fancy, unless you really want it to be. Don't make streams and streams of stories about him/her though)
-Appearance(s): [This can include a picture (Host An Image> Browse> *Select the image of your choice*> Upload> *Copy "Image" Code*> Upload again. Then: Insert Image> *Paste image into box*>Ok) Or a description of what you think. IF you can't find a picture, and don't want to write a description, it's ok; I won't kill you tongue. However, it would be nice if you kept looking for one.
-[Any other Information / Categories you wish to include - but don't make it too long]

Also, when making your descriptions, you will first need to put them into a topic. This topic should be called [Your WC3/ERPC Forum Name]'s Characters. (For Example: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Characters). Try to only make one topic, and just keep posting more and more characters on there, for all to read. IF you make one topic for every hero you write about, it will end up becoming a massed forum, and I will have to remove you. (If one gets full, you are aloud to make a new one called: [Your WC3/ERPC Forum Name]'s Characters II/Second/#2.)
[Certain rules apply to certain people, and their restrictions are limited - If you see someone with something which is normally against the rules, you should inform me, (D.a.RK_SovERigN <-- Getting tired of typing this now tongue), and I will either speak to them, or tell you that they have permission.

Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clan-erpc.omgforum.net

The Rules of Character Posting [By D.a.RK_SovERigN]
Page 1 of 1