ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)

Go down 
5 posters

Did you Enjoy this, and do you want me to post more competitions?
Yes, I enjoyed it, and would like more.
Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_lcap50%Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
It was ok, post more if you want, I'll probably enter
Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_lcap50%Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Mehh, Nice idea, but I dunno if I'll enter in the future
Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_lcap0%Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really. I found it quite Lame. Don't think I'll enter again.
 0% [ 0 ]
No. It wasn't fun, and I won't enter at all.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Empty
PostSubject: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 am

Ok, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Gurlss...
This Part of our forum does not have much going on, and so, I've decided to... Spice it up Wink

I have made this topic, as a bit of fun, and I hope it turns out well.
We're having a Scary Story Competition!

What Is it?
It's going to be a Competition, who can write the Best Scary Story, before the end-of-date. It will be judged by me, as I'm not going to take part, and the winner can have.... Something Laughing

Rules!
Of course, there are rules, as it's a competition!
Here Goes:
1). NO INTERNET COPYING, AS THIS RUINS THE WHOLE IDEA! IF I FIND OUT YOU'VE CHEATED, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!
2). Be as Creative as you like, but don't make it go on for Ageessss, as it's a Short Scary Story .
3). Work on your own, as a solo-enter, not a team.
4). No Bribing or Begging The Judge Wink
5). Start Date: Sunday 11th April 2010.
6). End Date: Saturday 18th April 2010.
7). Judging Day, and Winner Announcent: Sunday 19th April 2010.

Things like these Competitions will be held regularly to make the Clan more fun, alive, and active. They will also happen on WC3, and Congratulations, Winners, and other things will be told in the MOD
Please take part, and don't just ignore this, as it's all for fun. Sore Losers? Noone likes them. Don't be one. tongue

I am a fair judge and WON'T just chose you because you're my friend. (:
GET WRITING

Last edited by D.a.RK_SovERigN on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 am

I'll be keeping an eye on this idea of yours, Dark...
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 am

I don't know whether that's bad or good, But I'll take it as good :/

It should Hopefully get the Clan more Alive and Fun, with more things to do, as I've heard people say they don't feel they're fitting in, or it's not that fun, so.. This shoudl fix a few problems, as long as people actually take Note >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 am

There once was a family..happy like always, big house..simply a great life. They traveled far and wide for their yearly holidays, this time to the exotic jungles of Peru, not knowing what might happen. The jungle was wet and hot, after a day travelling they arrived at the campsite, but to their suprise they were the only campers...The two adults were called: Susan and Rob, they had two children; one of three years old and one of eight. Three years old Marry and eight years old Harry...

The first day was great, lot's of sun, many great sightings..until Marry ran to her mother...covered with blood...Suzan was schocked! Trying to calm Marry, who was screaming like she fell into a bush full of thorns with extreme pain....Rob! Rob! She yelled! But Rob never came....

Meanwhile the excited boy Harry played adventurer, suddenly the temperature dropped...he saw something moving! "There it is again", "he tought..what could it be"...suddenly! A big dark figure was standing before him! Grabbing his neck! Chocking him! He tried to scream but he couldn't! The figure suddenly fell into the ground taking Harry with him! Harry tried to get out of the ground but he was too weak to get loose the iron crasp of the figure...

Susan finally calmed Marry, and listened to her story.. Marry said: "I saw this big scary man..and then..and then I started to bleed..it felt as if I was burning..and then the man dissapeared...". Susan thought that this story was too strange to believe..And suddenly the man stood behind them! Trying to choke them both! No..it wasn't the man. It was Rob.

Marry screamed! "Rob where were you! Marry was bleeding everywhere!" Rob said..nothing...looking with a cold hatred in his eyes..then he fell..fell into the ground like Harry... Marry and Susan screamed as loud as they can! Without knowing what happened..Rob! Rob! Daddy! Daddy!

Susan knew that she needed to get out of here as soon as possible! She grabbed Marry and ran! Ran as fast as her legs could carry both of them. She didn't notice that she dropped Marry halfway. Marry, shouting for her mother, was scared, she feared that she was going to die like her daddy and big brother..then she felt a soft breathing in her neck..she turned! But there was nothing...she felt it again..she must be dreaming she thought..Then somebody grabbed her..pulling her into the ground.

Meanwhile Susan discovered what happened and returned to the camp..there she saw what happened..the dark figure standing there..with three rotten corpses dangling above him in a tree..he was smiling..Susan ran to him! Trying to hit him, but the figure was gone...so was her family..and there she was alone..surrounded by the stench of rotten corpses...corpses that were her precious family.

THE END Very Happy (I know it sucks but I was bored No )

BTW atleast I try! XD
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 am

Well done for taking part,
I'm not revealling whether I liked it or not, or even if I died of boredom, or fear when I read it.

Thankyou for trying, and helping the Clan become More alive,
And, don't forget if you're the only one who enters, you'll auto-matically win, and get the Prize. Very Happy

There's a chance you'll win, even if you aren't the only one who posts!

[THIS MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED AFTER EVERYONES ENTRY! PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP MAKE THE CLAN, A FUNNER PLACE!

Last edited by D.a.RK_SovERigN on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: CuteMichelle's Scary Story   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm

On a night before Halloween, 6 kids were walking down a quiet street, their names was Jake, Mark, Alex, Steven, Jessica, Lauren. They noticed a closed mansion with a sign saying, "do not enter".
The kids figured it would be a good idea to check out that mansion for Halloween while they were dressed up.
The kids went home and packed to get ready to check out the mansion, every one of those kids got a flashlight with extra batteries ready.

The next night, all the kids were dressed up and waiting outside the mansion, it was 12am exactly. They all walk up the path and Jake sees a red light looking through a window of the mansion
Jake says "hey guys, is it me or can you see a red light" pointing to the second floor window, But none of them seen a light.
They walk up to the door and Mark knocks, one touch of the door and it slid open slowly like it wasn’t locked at all.

The moonlight shined through the door and all you could see was dust fall from the door opening, They all walked in slowly, once all of them was in the door instantly slams itself closed and locks.
All of them go into a panic, shouting and frightened then Alex shouts "QUIET GUYS!” They all go quiet while Alex pases slowly with his hand to his chin.
Alex says, "we're locked in for an unknown reason, this is no coincidence, someone knew we was going to be here. This is all too weird let's look for an exit, we'll go in groups of 2 and keep our cell phones on"

Alex and Jake go together, Mark and Jessica go together and Steven and Lauren go together. Alex and Jake go upstairs (second floor of 4 floors), Alex astonished by all of this but Jake hiding behind Alex.

Alex and Jake go into a room, Jake spouts, "This is the room the red light was in! but the window is open here" Alex walks in and the floor suddenly opens, he falls down then the floor closes.
Jake bangs on the floor trying to open it then a mysterious guy dressed in black strangles him with a rope until he is unconscious and drags him away, meanwhile.

Mark and Jessica go into the kitchen, they open draws and cupboards to find some things but they found nothing, Mark opens a cabinet and finds long, huge knives. he looks down to the very bottom and sees that 8 are gone...
Mark then says "Jess I don’t think this place is safe..." but hears nothing back, he looks around but Jessica is no were to be seen.
Mark starts shaking from paranoia then says "Jess come out this isn't funny..." he walks over to the door and sees a show in the hallway, he walks over slowly and sees that it's Jake, but only sees he back of his head.

Mark asks "Jake what are you doing there, where’s Alex! We have to get out of here now! Then he hears some quiet creaking noises,
The body turns around slowly and his chest has been cut open and organs have been taken out, his head has been sewn onto his chest and his eyes have been gauged out.
Mark screams as loud as he could that even Steven and Lauren could hear and then he runs upstairs.

Steven yells "MARK WHERE ARE YOU!" he runs back downstairs leaving Lauren by herself
Lauren shouts for Steven but he doesn't come back, Lauren walks around trying to find her way back to Steven but gets lost, then suddenly her flash light turns off, she tries to turn it off and on again but it doesn't come on.

Lauren tries to replace the batteries in her flashlight but it still didn't work, she hears footsteps coming towards her so she tries to back away but then she bumps into someone.
Lauren looks up slowly then what she sees looks like alex, drips of blood drip onto Laurens face. Lauren turns the flashlight on and shines it at his face.

Alex's head has been cut in half, one half burnt and a knife in his eye. Lauren faces alex and backs away, alex's body slowly getting close then she steps on a button which makes a click.
Lauren looking down frightened looked around then she took her foot off the button. A wall behind Lauren opens up and a crossbow comes down shooting her in her shoulders and legs.
Lauren sees a mysterious black figure coming up to her and hears the sound of a chainsaw starting, she then blacks out.

Steven finds mark screaming and running around tirelessly. Mark tries to explain but he couldn't get any words out.
Steven says "calm down mark! okay first we go get Lauren then... OH CRAP I FORGOT LAUREN!" Steven runs back upstairs, Mark follows behind then they look around the corner.
Blood stained walls, Laurens body on the floor cuts in half, crossbow bolts in her shoulders and legs.
Steven covers his mouth while Mark barfs on the floor then they go upstairs a floor (4th floor).

Steven and Mark go into the hallway and find 4 doors, they hear some crying through one of them which sounds like Jessica, Mark and Steven get closer to the door.
Everytime they get closer, Jessica's cries get louder. Steven counts to 3 and opens the door, he looks around the corner and sees Jessica Tied to a bed.
10 Seconds later a sharp axe like weapon drops down from the ceiling on top of the bed and cuts Jessica's head off, blood sprays everywere and Mark screams and runs away.
Steven stand there for a minute looking at Jessica. Then tears fall from his face, he then runs out the door to look for mark.

Steven walks down the hallway then hears some footsteps, he shines a flashlight at his face and it was mark. Mark slowly points his finger at Steven then falls to the floor.
Mark has 7 knives in his back going from the top of his spine downwards. Then Steven looks forward and sees a door slightly opened through the little crack, Steven sees a red light.

Steven slowly walks towards the door inspecting carefully incase of any other traps. he slowly grabs the doorknob and opens the door more only to find the window open and a red UV light shining at him.
Steven walks inside slowly and the door slams itself locked, the window slams closed and a mysterious figure in the corner with a blood dripping chainsaw was looking at him with red, bloodshot eyes.

Steven screams and bangs at the door, he hears the chainsaw start and turns around, the mysterious person slowly walking towards him. Steven grabs a chair and throws it at the mysterious person but he cuts it in half.
Steven couldn't do anymore more but he jumped out the window, falling from 4 stories hitting the hard floor, he was on the floor in agony and pain.

Steven tries crawling away but then he hears footsteps behind him, the mysterious man was right behind him and stabs a screwdriver in his left hand, he stabs a fork in the right hand and looks directly at him.
Steven cries in pain saying his last words, then the mysterious figure cuts his arms off, blood sprays all over the ground, Steven screams as loud as he could but no lights in the neighbourhood turned on.
no-one went by, no one seen a thing. The mysterious figure grabs his leg and drags him back, he opens the door with a blood trail following and the doors slam closed. None of them were seen ever again.

P.S. im sorry for such a long boring story, i just hope you enjoy this, i put alot of effort into this Very Happy
i tried cutting this up into paragraphs even though i failed abit ^^
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 am

I'm not revealling whether I liked it or not, or even if I died of boredom, or fear when I read it.

And, don't forget if you're the only one who enters, you'll auto-matically win, and get the Prize. Very Happy

[THIS MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED AFTER EVERYONES ENTRY! PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP MAKE THE CLAN, A FUNNER PLACE!
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

One night, a few young adventurers decided to go exploring. They walked around the already deserted streets of the town, seeing nothing but the lights of a few houses. There was a mist. It was like the whole town fell into a deep slumber. They kept going down the road and suddenly realised they had entered the old plart of town. Many of the houses here were either fully or partially destroyed.

-I feel like someone's watching us. - one of the boys said.
-Don't be silly, Kain. - a girl replied - Even if there was anyone here, they'd already be sleeping. Let's keep going.
-Alright...
The children kept going. Kain looked at his other friend, Bob.
-You haven't said a word all night, Bob.
-There's nothing of me to speak about.
-Look, over there! Is that a cave? - said the girl.
-I think so, Mary... Bob, should we explore it.
-Sure, let's go.

The cave's entrance was nothing special. It looked mostly like a big hole next to the road. The girl, Mary, barely saw it. The team climbed down some rocks and entered the darkness. Kain took out a torch and lit it up with his match box. Deep into the cave they saw a dim light. As they kept going closer and closer they saw what appeared to be a man. He had an eyepatch, torn clothes and no shoes. His hair was long and his bear aswell. His whole body was dirty.

-What? W-who's there? - the man asked.
-We're just some adventurers.
-Adventurers... yes, yes... but ofcourse! Why are you in my home?
-This is your home? - Kain asked, while looking at the fire and some sheets behind the man.
-Yes... It's not much... but atleast I have some food.

The man put his hand under the sheets and grabbed something. When he pulled the hand out, he was holding a lump of bread.

-D-do you want some?
-No, thank you. - Mary answered polite.
-We need to go, Kain.

After traveling through the cave for an hour, they saw a door straight ahead. It was an old wooden door, with an iron lock, that had rusted over the years.

-We can break the lock... Give me a hand, Bob. -Kain said, while looking at the old thing.

It took a few kicks, but the door finally opened. Even with his torch, Kain could barely see anything. It was as if darkness had come to life and wanted to prevent them from seeing something. They kept going through the room, staying very close to each other. After a few minutes, they realised this wasn't a room, but a long corridor. In the end, there was another door. This one didn't have a lock, but the door knobs were rusty, so it wasn't an easy job to open.
Now, after the long corridor, they were in a large room. They saw a large door at one side. It was shut tight. It couldn't be opened, no matter how mant kicks or punches it recieved. They decided to go the other way. There were three more doors.

-What now? -Mary asked.
-We should split up. Mary, you go through the left one. Bob, take the right. I'll head straight.

After they split, Kain was now alone. He kept going from room to room, but they all seemed empty. Suddenly a loud scream tore apart the silence. It came back from the big room. Kain started running back. When he just got through the doorway, a few drops of blood fell on his face. He looked up, and on the wall, Mary's dead body was hooked with a few chains. He had no idea where blood was dropping from, as there were no visible wounds on her body. Now Kain noticed there were many skeletons chained on the wall. He was scared out of his body. He ran through the right corridor, where Bob went. He though the best thing he could do was find Bob.

-What's this? -Bob said.

A little girl was in the end of the T-shaped hallway. She ran to the left corridor. Bob started chasing after her, but he didn't see her again. He kept going and he saw some blood on the floor.

-What the hell? What's been going on here?

He kept going forward. There was a staircase going down. In the end there was a room filled with torturing objects. There was a skeleton on a rack. He also saw a pile of bones, in a large square hole in the corner of the room, however he wasn't scared. He decided to go back and try the other end of the hallway. And so he did, but just as he was passing through the path he came through, he heard someone calling his name. It was Kain. He was running towards Bob.

-Kain? What are you doing here?
-Mary... she's...-said Kain as he was trying to catch his breath- she's dead.
-What?!
-She was hanging from some chains in the main room and there was blood all over the place.
-Let's go look for a way out.
-A-alright...

They kept going through the corridor. They had to go up through a round staircase. In the end, it felt like they had climbed up ten floors. There was a small room with a balcony. Kain went to the balcony. He saw their town from there. They were in an old castle up on the hills, high above the mist.

-Bob, we're in that old castle dad told us not to go to when we were kids... Bob?

Bob was gone. Kain paniced. Both of his friends were out of his reach. "He was right behind me!" the young adventurer thought to himself. "I need to get out of here!"

-You're not going anywhere! -a voice whispered as if it could hear Kain's thoughts. -I will add you... to my collection...
-S-s-stay away! -Kain shouted, but the voice just laughed back at him. This time it wasn't as quiet as the whisper. The laugh was so loud that the rooms started shaking.

Kain started running away. Back down the staircase, through the long hallway, into the big room... but the door to the tunnels was gone. Suddenly a dark figure appeared before him.

-How nice. You saved me the effort of dragging you here. This is my trophy room!

Kain looked up at the walls once again. This time he saw Bob next to Mary. There was also an empty set of chains between them.

-You... You sick bastard! What have you done?!
-Don't worry... You'll join them. -the man said as he was taking out a knife.

He swung at Kain. The boy jumped back, but he was scratched by the knife. His arm was bleeding. The man swung a few more times, but Kain kept dodging... except the last time. The old man had hit him in the chest, but he missed the heart. Kain tried running away, but the doors slammed shut in front of him.

-There is no escape. -the man said as he made the final blow on Kain. The knife went through the skull, deep into the child's head. Kain had died. The old man lowered the chains and put the body on them, then lifted them up onto the wall.

The three adventurers were no more. The people of the town were looking for them, but none found them. The cave wasn't there anymore, and the door to the castle was unopenable. In a few years, the cave appeared again, with another mist. The story was repeating... The town's name was unknown... so you might want to watch out... it might as well be your own.

I created this as I kept going, with no original idea in my head. I might expand this story some day, and give it a better ending and a title, however that won't be any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
commandos3

commandos3

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi this is my SCARY STORY lolz tongue its called 13 hungry mouths. read it plz study

On her first day on school laila oh she was excited. It was her first day at the kids with smart brains school. when she stepped inside she heard HIHIHI. "propably my imaginaton" she said. She walked in the class and introduced herself to the teacher. to her surprising the eyes of the people in the class were are a bit red shining but not noticing might be her biggest mistake. "hello im am mister johnson" the teacher said. she took an empty seat. "hello weve been expecting you"the girl next her said. "hello my name is Laila". did she imagine it or did she heard the sound again HIHIHI. after school she was bit sleepy so Laila went to bed. in her dreams she was being chased by tiny green man all saying: "dont run we are your friends" and they all screamed HIHIHI.

The next morning she told the dream to her dad. "hmmmmm your just tired sweety" her dad said.
When she arrived at school they had to make a project about a scary thing she wrote about her dream. when she gave it to the teacher he said: "sounds familiair". this freaked Laila out when she ate salad that night she kept seeing them: the green men with the nails as feet large claws and so much teeth and mouths all licking their grey crumbled lips.

She couldnt take her imaginations anymore and went to school she asked the teacher about it and he said "yes i believe i heard that story". come to me on saturday il explain it to you now you can have the rest of the day off. was it just her or did she see little fangs on the teachers mouth?

that saturday Laila wen to talk to the teacher. all he said was "just wait a second". she waited and waited but nothing happened until night came. the teacher started to shrink he turned green his feet turned to two big nails. his hair became tentacles. his hands became terrifiyng claws then she heard it again HIHIHI. she runned and runned but she still heared it.

claws tearing her clothes the nails tapping the ground and ceiling she was surrounded and overwhelmed. then she realized what happened the small green men the creepy voices. there was no way out her sight was blocked. she only saw teeth so many teeth and the last thing she heared was: HIHIHI

the next day everything seemed normal except there was a strange smell in the air. when the new student micheal looked into the garbage can he found the bones and remains of Laila nicely wrapped up in paper and when he looked up he was already dead and the noice still echoing through the halls. HIHIHI

This was my story hope you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 am

Ok, I've read them all twice through, and it's time for the Results.

Before I write the Winner, I would like to say I have decided on this very fairly, and am not basing it on who're my friends, and who aren't.
The Results are purely on which one I found gripping me the most.
If anyone has any objections, or feelings that I haven't been fair, just let me know, and I'll talk to you, and try to see how I can help, explain, or apologise. Smile

Ok.
The Winner is........
DC! geek

I have chosen DC as the winner, as his gripped me the most, and I found it the most interestingly creepy and scary, with a nice amount of description, and fast paced fear.
They were all VERY good, and I enjoyed each and every one of them, and I hope you enjoyed writing them too.
I appreciate that you all took part, and I'm glad all of you are willing and brave enough to take the chance.

If I post more competitions (Or anyone else does) in the future, please continue to take part, as YOU might win next time. (:
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Oo
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)   Scaryy Storyy Contest >:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scaryy Storyy Contest >:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERPC :: RolePlay Related Things :)-
Jump to: