ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:10 am

Ok, I have a few things to say myself.

1. Flix, If you wanna post these new Crap Topics, Go Make your own forum, because I hate having to sign onto multiple accounts, go to the admin panel, and search through to delete these topics, simply because It is a minor incident that annoys me, so to you, and EVERYONE else who decideds it's ok to "Advertise" new clans on THIS CLANS forum, and all the other spammy-non used topics, go join a different forum.

2. DC, I agree completely, and have written the same thing myself many times, so 1 Gold Star for you! Very Happy Wink

3. Death, sorry I ain't been on as much lately, in this time of need, but I have eligable reasons I wouldn't like to discuss, which only Keall knows what these reasons are. I will try to the best of my abilities to come back online as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 am

I dont post much anymore, But Flix...Dont think that i ignore you, As you clearly thought when you came by the channel today...I was AFK and i will gladly let you into the clan again but it all depends on if you want to come back...I will be online and non afk for a few hours after this post.
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
Flixthend

Flixthend

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:01 am

Fine then...
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:08 am

First, Flix, you should improve your spelling.
Second, Keall's role-play skills are far better than yours.
Third, I doubt anyone will join your "memorial clan" as ERPC is trying to repair the damage already.
Fourth, there is no point in fighting anymore. The past has been done. You cannot alter it. The future is not set yet, and depends on what will happen now, in the present. So just forget about the past, don't think about the future, live for the present.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
Flixthend

Flixthend

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 am

i don't care cus u won't come in it and ur RP is shit and my RP ain't cus atleast I FOLLOW ERPC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 am

Flixthend wrote:
see? this is what i mean! a non-RP fucker that kicked everyone!
cus he just wanna look "big".
i have no idea who made you a shammy but whoever it was, it was a horrible mistake...
and for a note about healing its wounds is by asking people to join it by joining channel Clan ERPS

Flix, don't you think it's pretty dumb to tell me the place where you're gonna make a new clan? And I can RP better then you so stfu.
Back to top Go down
Flixthend

Flixthend

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

see? this is what i mean! a non-RP fucker that kicked everyone!
cus he just wanna look "big".
i have no idea who made you a shammy but whoever it was, it was a horrible mistake...
and for a note about healing its wounds is by asking people to join it by joining channel Clan ERPS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Flixthend wrote:
Everyone knows a horrible hit on ERPC by Keall and now i plan to make a Descendant's Clan for ERPC, Called Epic Roleplay Servants!
Which will do its best to keep the clan alive.
ERPC is half-dead.
that is why we will try to heal its wound.
who wants to respect the wounded clan will join this.
That is all for now....

Sigh what's up with the half symbolic bullshit. Heal its wounds? Just say that you want to remake the clan to make it better. Quit the bullshit douchbag. ERPC is going to die.
Back to top Go down
Flixthend

Flixthend

PostSubject: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Everyone knows a horrible hit on ERPC by Keall and now i plan to make a Descendant's Clan for ERPC, Called Epic Roleplay Servants!
Which will do its best to keep the clan alive.
ERPC is half-dead.
that is why we will try to heal its wound.
who wants to respect the wounded clan will join this.
That is all for now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!   ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERPC is Half-Dead, ERPS Shall Rise!
Page 1 of 1