ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Here, you can download one of the Clan's very own SotDRP maps:
SotDERP - Ferelas.
(This map is a grassy-terrained, large map, with customized items, heroes, etc)

Download Here::
http://www.mapgnome.org/query/765688/sort-hosted/east/1

WARNING! THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE HOSTED PUBLIC. SUCH HOSTING, WILL RESULT IN CLAN-KICK / BAN / REPORT, ETC. THANKYOU, FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION!

Map Preview:
Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! 377017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Great, just to add something to your red part: keep this only inside the clan, do not invite non-clan members into the games where this map is being host. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Keall230 wrote:
Great, just to add something to your red part: keep this only inside the clan, do not invite non-clan members into the games where this map is being host. That is all.

-------

True.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I remember how I got this map... It was a public game.. hosted by Sovy. It was looong ago. Back in 2009 I think. Before ERPC was forged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Uhh...
I doubt that.
I hadn't played this map before then, and if I had, I didn't realise it was a Clan Game.

Also, I took a massive break from WC3, and came back towards the END of 2009, so... I don't think it was me as the hoster.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am

Oh yes, it was you. It was December ( I think ). It was about 3-4 weeks before ERPC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:22 am

Ah. Ok, My apologies then. Sad
I did not know it was a Clan Map. After ERPS and WKRE died, I thought it was free to be hosted in public.
I'm not that keen on Ferelas anyway, so, I would of only hosted it in public once or twice.

Well, I broke the rules in December, but None of you should.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!   Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan's Map: SotDERP Ferelas!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERPC :: The Making of a Map... Or Two.-
Jump to: