ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help and Informatiob if you are new to the Clan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Help and Informatiob if you are new to the Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Help and Informatiob if you are new to the Clan.   Help and Informatiob if you are new to the Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

If you are new to the clan, or a visitor, you may wish to find out some information about what type of clan we are, and the people in it.
And so, because of this, I have made this Topic.

Clan ERPC - Who are they?
Clan ERPC is a fun, friendly, and helpful community of Roleplayers, that particulary enjoy SotDRP's. As a Clan, they work well together, and do not complain when asked for help in learning to play games such as SotDRP, and are eager to recruit new people, and help them to enjoy SotDRP as the rest of the Clan Very Happy

Clan ERPC - What does it stand for?
Clan ERPC stands for Clan (A Community of people who have joined together to make a fun group) Elite RolePlay Crafters.

Members - Who is the Chieftan?
The Chieftan of the Clan, is none other that Deathservant. As a leader, he is helpful, and willing. He thinks up enjoyable games and RolePlays. So... Awaiting your Order Sir! Laughing

Members - Who are the Shamans?
The Shamans are several people, who are... "Right hand Men" of the Chieftan. They have the ability to recruit people, and kick people as they wish. (Although - We like to ask for Chieftans Permission first). If the Chieftan was offline, and someone was massing or spamming, and annoying everyone in the Clan ERPC private Channel, the Shamans would have the power to take over, and kick the person from the Channel, so everyone could go back to not being annoyed .x) The current Shamans Are:
-D.a.RK_SovERigN (Promoted March 2010)
-Eivind567 (Promoted January 2010)
-Keall230 (Promoted Quite a While Ago - Exact date required please Keall tongue )

Gaming - What Games do we like to play, as a clan?
As a Clan, we enjoy playing various RolePlay games, such as SotDRP, occasionally Loap, and HSL etc.
However, the benefit is, is that we don't ONLY play Roleplay games, none-stop; We enjoy playing other games together sometimes as well. These can vary from small, funny games like: "Are You A Lucker?" and "Are You A Retard?" To More Action-Packed games like "Angel Arena" etc.

It's getting late, and so this is all I am going to write for now. If you have any questions, comments, or (Keall230 in particular) information for me (Date of Promotion tongue), please leave a comment or, if you wish it to be private; send me, or any of the other Shamans/Chieftan a personal message, and I'm sure we'll be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-erpc.omgforum.net

Help and Informatiob if you are new to the Clan.
Page 1 of 1