ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Project Of ERPC...

Go down 
+5
Admin
NaughtyKitty
DC
D.a.RK_SovERigN
Deathservant
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What do you think of the idea?
Its an awsome idea.
The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Somewhat awsome.
The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Good.
The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not bad nor good.
The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad.
 0% [ 0 ]
Very bad.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 am

Unfortunately I had to Delete my XFire as it REALLY fucked up my computer.

I was thinking, that kind of terrain. By the look of it, it's obviously gonna have to be towards the darker ages of the Clan(s)
Such as the Breaking of the clans, etc?
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 am

Yes, The better ages of the clans were more...Lively than that, Also it gives you a feeling of sorrow now doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
DC (from

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:13 am

Anything specific in it? Like mountain/ field positions or something? Buildings? Indoor stuff? Dungeons? Also how big should the map size be?
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 am

The game needs a map that changes like a whole world so a VERY big map, With mountains, Valleys, Marshes and so on...Its much to do.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Yes.
It must include The Dark Ages (Clan's Falls)
The Birth of a Clan Remake (Lighter, divine, holy, waterfall etc)
The dawn of new Shamans/Chieftans, and possibly some other new members that have made a difference (Ask for help on this topic if you need)
Then, you can add some extra places for side-line stories and as it's like an ORPG -> It needs leveling areas (I was thinking that the death of the clans could be a place of high level enemies for leveling)
There can be some towns for general meetings in the clan (Like the starting town, where you get your hero in the first place, could be the original ERPS etc)

And by the way, if it really was TaoR who killed the original ERPS, they could be the main enemy.
Like Level 2 TaoR Satyrs etc.
But, I'm unsure if it was TaoR or not, but I heard it was, so it could be an idea.

Hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm

It was TaoR i was there.
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am

Can a good friend (Good triggerer) help at triggers? albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am

Deathservant wrote:
It was TaoR i was there.

I too was there at the breaking of a Clan, however, my memory isn't incredibly good, and so I forgot the major details :/

And Yes Kitty, I'm sure we'd all be delighted for Triggering help, as I'm shit at it, and I dunno if the others are good?
Back to top Go down
http://clan-erpc.omgforum.net
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 pm

I can do just some basic triggers.

So has anyone started on this yet, or should I make the first step?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am

I'd say.. you should make the first step.
Though, a terrainer would be the best at making the first step, as it should be done first IMO

But, Whaaatver. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 am

Ok, so I've just BRIEFLY made an idea for the "Hero Spawn Area"

First of all, I'll explain why I thought something like this would be ok:
1). This small part is based on a Channel in Warcraft III; Night Elf Tree of Life.
This is because, it's a public channel, where people from our part of BNet join as friends and foes alike, to talk and have fun, or even to look for games. Here, many "Newbies" (Define: Newbies - New players to WC3), first arrive, and play their first games.
This could be linked to the RPG/ORPG/RP as we could all start here, and buy a hero, as a Newbie, and then venture out into the great yonder, slaughtering evil critters, for that, Oh So Precious, EXP. This little starting area could be bigger, and include extra shops and people such as: "Weapon Shop/Blacksmith" and "Armour Shop/Blacksmith" and "Herbs Master/Apocrathy?" and "Jewell Lord/Gold Merchant". There could also be quest-giving people (Night Elf Units; Hence the Channel), that can give you your class's first quest (I think, indiviual Class-Quests would be too complecating, but, E.G: Assassin's - Assassinate the SpiderLord), or the main primary quest (This, and the sub-quests, is what I think makes it easier to understand, and enjoyable; too IMPORTANT categories in a succesful map E.G: The birth of Legends - Me Likey Wink Very Happy ), with bonus sub-quests (E.G: Save the baby!!!). These would all be great ways to get the RP/RPG/ORPG on it's way.
From here onwards, following the Prime Quest could lead you to the Quest Called: "The Creation of a Clan" where Clan ERPS could first be made, then that could contain a few prime quests, eventually leading up to a Prime Quest called something like: "Chaos in a Clan's Downfall", and this is where we could use DC's (I think it was yours, I forgot tongue) dark area where the clan slowly burns to death...
After that, a lighter area could be made, with waterfalls etc. which is for the: "It is Reborn." Prime Quest, and so on... cheers

Ok, and so now, the image of what I made. Remeber: This is a VERY VERY brief image, as it took me... 5 minutes? to make; the real starting area will be larger, with the shops and quests, if you like...
Leave your comments on what you think about this idea, and other things you'd like to add. Thanks Smile

The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Wc3_ed10
-D.a.RK_SovERigN (Ignore the blue line)
Back to top Go down
Deathser

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Just want to add that from your starting area you can choose your side and so on...Like i choose the hero..ehh Searath (Just for a quicky, Searath should not be playable..) Then i choose if i am evil, neutral or good, Then what part storyline i want to follow...Like a faction...So i choose the trinity faction and so i start in the world of the trinity, This meaning during the great war...then after a few quests i flee form my home and join up in the main world with some gear and a few levels in my back, Also this will grant people the time to understand the lore around the main story.

Just a brief add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok, Death, that sounds good.. except...

I think it's getting a little too complicated. If someone in the Clan knows how to do that, then that's fine, but otherwise, I think it's going to be too hard to chose a dark side, light side, neutral, then a type of Side, like Trinity, Brotherhood etc.
Otherwise, yeah, shoot.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 pm

You dont need to make it very advanced, Just a few rooms with a few circles of power that work as buttons to choose with...They used that in...Lets see was it..Dark templars RPG...Yeah it think it was.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 am

Fair enough, I've played something like that, but the maker fucked it up so much, it became the WORST RPG i've ever played, that's why I don't want all the confusing tabs etc.
Buttons should be fine though.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 am

I need to get an idea of who are in the team as of now, Send a post here in the forum so i know who to add.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 am

Youu know I am. (:

-------------------EDIT----------------

I'm a fairly good Terrainer, but I'm also good as a executive Producer/Director... Basically I can do rough designs and gather ideas and information, then show (For Example) some basic Terrain ideas or out-lines to the Main/Proffesional Terrainers, who could build it up, add all the cool stuff, personalise it, and whatty do's. Very Happy

Last edited by D.a.RK_SovERigN on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 am

I would like to help too, don't know what I can do though, as far as I know I'm a good terrainer.
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 pm

i like the hero spawning area for the night elf ^^, i would like to help too Sad but i havn't used world editer once so im in no way experienced >.< sorry
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:58 am

I'm sure, theres a place for everyone in the making of this map, as long as people want to help.
Don't worry, the WC3Editor isn't very hard.
It's like SotDRP building, but slightly more complicated.

And the NightElf Spawning area isn't just for night elves, it's for Everyone picking a hero, as when you first join WC3 TFT, you go to a channel like:
-Frozen Throne GBR-1
-Night Elf Tree of Life

I did a terrain start for Night Elf Tree of Life, as it linked well. Very Happy
Thaaanks for saying. (:
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 am

Terrainer
Hero Designer
Spell Maker
Triggerer (Only the basics, GUI, no Jass, vJass or MUI)

And, don't judge by the things on Titan Land Adv. Alot of my skills have improved since then.
Also I might copy some of the custom abilities from there for you xD
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 am

Show off! Laughing
Nahh Jokes, it'd be great if you'd help with all of those areas then.

I can only terrain, direct, and make heroes/hero spawners/hero shops/hero skills/hero items.
Basically.. hero stuff Laughing

Also, I've been thinking. For the map heroes, are we doing a -save and -load code type of thing (Like Twilights Eve) or are we doing one where you must start over every time?
If it's the -save and -load, I have an idea:
-Max hero level: 150 minimum.

-Spells:
*Attribute Bonus (Can go up to about 125, if we're saying max hero level is 150)
*2 Ultimate Spells (Kinda like on Video Game RPG - But not video-game related spells)
*3 Basic spells - including one Aura/Enchantment thing (Like, Windwalk etc)
(However, the Basic and Ulti skills will have to be modified, as we could do with them going up past just 3 Stages/Levels)

-People who want their own, personalised Hero must make it follow the spell rules above, and these stat rules:
*Primary Stat = Starts at .......(25 possibly) Increasing by 3 Each level.
*Secondary Stat = Starts at ........(17 Possibly) Increasing by 2 Each level.
*Third Stat = Starts at ..........(12 possibly) Increasing by 1 each level.
-There could also be Stat shops in game, and the Stats would have to match the hero, for example:
*You can't have an agi based hero, with a spell caster, for the spell caster wouldn't be able to cast spells with such low inteligence(mana)
(Otherwise there will be a few "Normal" models: (Male and Female) with certain spells, and stats (Following same rules as custom heroes though), that won't have Name Personalisations, or spells/enchantments you want.

This was just a thought, if you have any questions, ask me. (:
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm

your already running into the game creation have ya actually putted like where some of the places are first so it will be easier to plan where to put all the thing you need simple.

and you should put a timer so when the games start you can choose what mode you want like -rp,-av. and have like diffrent difficulties from easy,normal,high,nightmare,INSANITY!!

i can think of more stuff just need sometime
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Difrent difficulties?! You know how much triggering and hard work you need for that? Also, anyone know how to make the respawn trigger?
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 am

We already have some basic ideas for roughly the areas, as we've planned them before, and I've posted some suggestions in previous comments.
And, Like I said, I wrote them down, purely as an idea, before I would forget it.

Difficulties? Ughh, if there's a good triggerer to do that, but, I don't think it's going to be very fair on a RPG, because in a RPG, you're meant to have different areas where there are weaker enemies, for new players/heroes to level up on, and do basic quests, and then, further into the game, harder, and more powerful bosses/units that can level up the high level people.
Difficulties is more of an arena trigger, than a RPG trigger.

Modes?
What type of modes could you have for a RPG? -rp?
-rp = Roleplay? O.o
-ar = All Random? -ar wouldn't work on an RPG, as it's about picking the hero you want, leveling it, saving it, loading it next game, carrying on with the leveling, etc.

However, considering we're a RP clan, and we wanted to actually be able to Roleplay WHILST we play it as an RPG, we could have the -name _______ command (Where ___________ is the players desired name)
or setname! ________
or set1 ________
or whatever name command is easier.

If we have a trigger that can actually add in a name command or two (Maybe 1 as name, and 1 as T/A/E or A/T/O)
Thaaanks
(Like I said - These are ideas I'm writing down, so I don't forget them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Project Of ERPC...   The Grand Project Of ERPC... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Project Of ERPC...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next