ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character

Go down 
+2
D.a.RK_SovERigN
CuteMichelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 am

Really,its too short for you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

NaughtyKitty wrote:
Really,its too short for you Very Happy.
i pressed save before it was finished, read the finished version. i was afraid incase my computer restarts (happened like twice when i was doing Erza and had to start again
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

NaughtyKitty wrote:
CuteMichelle wrote:
Name: Gray Fullbuster

Race: Human

Skills & Powers: Rivaling Natsu, Gray is one of most prominent mages seen in the series, having been taught by Ui, a powerful Ice Mage with the potential to be one of the Ten Wizard Saints. Gray has been shown to have expert skill in hand-to-hand combat, easily overwhelming Lyon (Like a foster brother also trained by Ui) when he angered him. Gray also has shown tremendous endurance Gray was stabbed with an Ice Sword, endured being attacked by boiling water, survived Fukurou's (a powerful fire wizard) stolen fire attacks, and in his battle with Bixlow (kind of like a puppeteer), Gray endured several dozen energy blasts from Bixlow's dolls and even punched Bixlow in the face afterwards, but passed out a second later earning Bixlow's respect.
Gray uses a magic called Ice make

How long!
thats just a little bit of my saved version incase my comp restarted >.<. its finished now
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:32 am

Arghh! I'm truly suffering from over-fill of Characters... My mind's going to explode...

Laughing
Nicee work as usual, though.
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 am

yay i get more praise Very Happy i feel loved lol
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

You didn't jocked about the 1 page desc..

CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm

jocked?? ^^
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

gd on the chars hun <3 when we making our knowing chars??
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

TheMajorgeko wrote:
gd on the chars hun <3 when we making our knowing chars??
now Smile lemme log on msn
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Name: Twilight Moonstar

Race: Neko

Powers & Skills: Twilight has the ability to Persuade people into doing whatever she asks, She has the ability to read peoples minds, and the ability to do things mentally (psychic), she's weak when it comes to physical strength but she's very agile, she has a high agility and high stamina. Twilight has no skills or combat experience what-so-ever.

Likes: Boys, Playing, Relaxing places, Nicholas, Flowers, Music, Singing, bathing under the moonlight, being with friends, cats, Kittens, acting and protending shes a kitty.

Dislikes: Fights, Murder, Scary animals (snakes), scary insects (spiders), Dogs, Blood.

Personality: Twilight has a Quiet yet Cute personality. Twilight is the kind of person who won't speak unless spoken too and is shy around other people. Twilight is a clumsy girl, she falls and trips when she's sub-conciously walking. Twilight is weak at heart, she doesn't like fights and she cant support herself when she gets bullied. She's a lovable person, she never swears and she never shouts. Twilight is a light weight when it comes to drinking, when she's drunk her personality changes and she becomes more charming then her usual self, she loses abit of her sanity.

Hobbies: Sleeping under trees and in calm places, Hugging, flirting, chatting with Nicholas, dressing cute and sexy, being sweet to people, Licking people, acting like a kitty.

Story: Twilight was a lonely girl when she was a child about the age of 6 she had no parents and no friends. When Twilight was at school she'd always be bullied for being a freak (acting like a cat, having cat ears and cat tail). On a normal day, Twilight was being bullied then a boy came and told them to stop, they all stopped the moment he showed up, Twilight looked at him for asecond then ran off crying. Twilight was running down a street she'd never been down before she was too exhausted to go any further so she went into a alley-way and fell unconcious. When she woke up, she was in a person's bed, she was naked and some parts of her body wraped in bandages. She woke up unstable of falling over, she slowly walked out the room and went into the living room were she seen Nicholas sleeping on the couch with a quilt over himself. Nicholas woke up and gave her a hug. After, Nicholas asked Twilight if she had a place to stay because she was unconcious in a nearby alley-way, Twilight tells Nicholas about her past and then Nicholas agree's to let her stay at his house. Twilight and Nicholas introduce themselves to each other and get to know each other better. As time goes by, Nicholas and Twilight have been together, in the same classes and together outside of school, everyone who wanted to make fun of Twilight and bully her are too afraid because of Nicholas who's always standing by her side. At the age of 12 Twilight get's some feelings and emotions she's never had before (love), Twilight explains shyly to Nicholas and he understood her. They officially became a couple and started going on alot of dates in a short amount of time, When Twilight reaches the age of 15, she tries drinking and gets drunk almost instantly. She then sub-conciously asks Nicholas to take their relationship further and Nicholas accepts her.

Relationship: In love with Nicholas Lightswift

Appearance: Twilight has Black cat ears and a Black cat tail. Her eyes have a light shade of brown and her hair is purple-ish - dark-ish blue mix, when moonlight or sunlight shined on looks silver. She likes to wear Jewellery, necklaces, bells and collars.
Twilight
CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Catdem10
Twilight about to get it rough with Nicholas (drunk) ^^
CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Neko_h10
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Very Happy im happy, my character thread has the most views ^^
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Soon mine might have a lot xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 pm

DC wrote:
Soon mine might have a lot xD
^^ lol hope so, also i reached page 5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 am

Laughing
You have the most views because you keep writing new ones, which people view, and you have 5 pages because you've written more LOADS more than everyone else Laughing

Good work though.
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Laughing
You have the most views because you keep writing new ones, which people view, and you have 5 pages because you've written more LOADS more than everyone else Laughing

Good work though.
Smile ty i try
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am

how do you like mine and marcus's new chara descriptions, they link up together ^^
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Name: Akihara Hirako

Race: Human (1/4 Demon, 1/4 Vampire, 2/4 Angel)

Powers & Skills: Akihara has the power to control her enemies, making them do things against their will. She also has the power to make her eyes glow red, thus meaning she can do 3 things.
1. making the persons head explode of who she looks at.
2. she wanted to kill them without making their head explode.
3. She likes you (rare) ^^ lol
Akihara has the power to equip herself with a sword which will stay invisible for her first attack/defense then show itself afterwards.
Akihara has immense power weilding Kake-Raigeku and Kake-Shujita (Her Katana's), Kake-Raigeku was born from the Dark shadows of her heart and bathes in those dark shadows until she summons him, Kake-Shujita was born from the light of her mind, it bestows itself there until summoned. When both blades are summons, Akihara gains Chaotic power, increased strength & stamina and the intent to kill her opponent without hesitation or remorse, her eyes will also glow red. Akihara also has the power to summon twin crescent blades as sub-weapons if any chance she loses her swords.
Akihara has the ability to be as agile as a wearwolf (run fast).

Likes: Killing, sucking blood, blood, kissing, boys, darkness, light, morning, night, fighting, girls, love, being cute, dressing sexy and cute, sex tongue

Dislikes: not being able to kill, not being able to dress sexy and cute, being told what to do

Hobbies: Killing, Kissing, Sucking blood

Personality: Akihara has a number of personalities, at some points she could be calm, nice, sweet and charming. At this point she could get boys/girls and make out with them, or suck their blood. Other times she could be immature, cute and violent. In which she might go and hurt people. other times she could just want to completely murder someone for the fun of it. Akihara's personality changes so it's hard to tell which is her main one.

Story: Akihara was born in a demon realm, once born she was a mixture of races which completely changed her mind, when she was 6 she got a knife and stabbed her mother in the back 52 times, while she was stabbing her she whispered "i love you mommy". There her father got terrified of her and called some people to to assassinate her, every assassin her father sent has been murdered by her. At the age of 8 she found her father and for the first time she summoned Kake-Raigeku which took control of her conciousness, one eye glew red and she grew wings. she tortured her father with it, cutting him in certain places before beheading him to end his misery. At the age of 10, she was mature and attracted alot of people, she goes to school for education but attracts alot of boys and even girls. She got invited to a boys home, and made love to the boys 16 year old brother, that was the first time she lost her virginity. After she bit him on the neck and sucked his blood.
At the age of 11 she was fighting a bunch of people in a dark alley-way, for the first time she summoned Kake-Shujita, she wiped them out one by one cutting them in un-fatal places and leaving them to die on the floor. At the age of 12, she made love to a girl that found her on the street and let her stay at her house for the night (the girl was 17), Akihara asked her if she could suck her blood and she agree'd, they've been living together since then. At the age of 13 Akihara got comfronted by a bunch of gangsters, they kidnapped then tortured her, whipping and raping her, losing conciousness. When she woke up the Gangsters were sleeping, Akihara's eyes glew red then looked at one of them hoping that he'd die (the main one who raped her), his head exploded and pieces of his head flew everywere, she broke the chains tying her to the wall and brung out both Kake-Raigeku and Kake-Shujita, she lost control of her powers slashing up everyone continuously in the building, even slashing the walls. She murdered them all so bad you couldn't recognise their bodies or faces anymore. she went back to the girls house all covered in blood and took a shower, there was a blood trail going from that gangster hideout to the girls house. One year later when Akihara was 14, she went out one night. When she came back the girl was on the floor bleeding through her mouth with a knife stabbed through her chest, there was a note telling her to go to an abandoned house in the middle of a forest, she went there that night and found the one who killed her, they begun fighting wtihout hesistation, every hit grew the darkness in Akihara's heart, she summoned Kake-Raigeku and blew him away with one strike, breaking through his sword cutting him in half. Ever since that day, she's been living by herself where-ever she can find.

Appearance: Akihara has long-orange hair that goes half way down her back, she has invisible whte wings which she only brings out when shes fighting, Akihara always wears a Necklace of a Metalic cross. She's mainly interested in wearing black dresses and stockings, her eyes are black within the pupil and look like its surrounded by shiny silver gemstones.
Akihara
CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 1127692142_sDarkAngel
Kake-Raigeku (dark one) and Kake-Shujita (light one)
CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 The_tw10
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 am

Twilight is kinda pervy in one of the pics O.o.

Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:47 am

NaughtyKitty wrote:
Twilight is kinda pervy in one of the pics O.o.

shes cute Smile i lub her
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

I think you didn't played 20% of the descriptions Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:21 am

I don't want to be rude,but..Are you taking them from animes?

Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:16 pm

NaughtyKitty wrote:
I think you didn't played 20% of the descriptions Very Happy.

^^ i know, i dont have to play them all do i?. i like making them Smile its enjoyable
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 pm

NaughtyKitty wrote:
I don't want to be rude,but..Are you taking them from animes?

Some pictures, even powers are from animes ^^ some are made up, my most recent one is 100% made up (Akihara)
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Aha..

Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: Selvaria Bles

Race: Human (Azure Witch (Blue Witch))

Powers & Skills: Selvaria has many powers, when Selvaria uses her powers, her eyes will either glow red or her whole body will glow blue. Selvaria has the power to see what her enemies going to do next e.g. if hes going to shoot a gun at her right leg or her left arm. She also has the power to increase her swordsmanship, and the power of her sword. Selvaria is very skilled in swordsmanship, she has been training her swordsmanship since she was 7, she can now block bullets, rebound them or even cut them in half. Selvaria is good at fist to fist combat and while wielding a sword can slow time down itself (slow motion)

Dislikes: Getting scratched/hurt/bleeds, Being Ignored

Hobbies: Fighting, using her powers, looking at blue things

Personality: Selvaria has a sweet-kind and carefree personality, but when it comes to a challenge she becomes a whole different person especially in fights, Selvaria becomes strict giving no chance for the opponent to even breath when she's in a fight with them. all she cares about is winning the fight.

Story: Selvaria is a Rich-Noble who was born when the world was calm and there was no wars. when selvaria was 5, her father had to leave because a war was starting, she hadn't seen her father since. 6 months later Selvaria got knews from her mother that her father died in war, on that very night, people hooded in black cloaks came to the Bles (Selvaria and her parent's second name) Mansion while they were all asleep. They murdered Selvaria's mother and her maid leaving her alone with her butler. Ever since that day, Selvaria's butler has been looking after her, when Selvaria was 7 she started to learn fist to fist combat & swordsmanship, she'd never stop until she passes out once she started. Selvaria had her first fight at the age of 10 and lost, she almost lost her life but her butler stopped the fight. After Selvaria woke up, she sword that she'd never lose a fight ever again. Ever since she has been training and killing non-stop just to use the best of her powers and abilitys.

Appearance: Selvaria has long silver hair that stops hen it reaches her waist. She has red eyes that glow when she uses her powers. Selvaria always wears black clothes (dresses, bra and panties) and she has an interest in black capes
Selvaria
CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Selvaria-bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character   CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CuteMichelle's (CuteStar) character
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3