ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit Chat II (:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

Random Chit Chat II (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 am

*Cough* Tuff, because I was the host! *Cough*
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 am

*cough* The same.. */cough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Well, I like the idea, because I like that type of a Roleplay.
You can still build towns etc if you want, and the God can be a good builder, and make some stuff aswell.
Well, that's the point! You start off as male of Female, and as you progress, you get certain weapons/shields/wings/spells so you can add SFX and AFX, to make them different!
Also, I see no harm in using the same model, as long as it's not exactly the same. For instance, in the map I played with you, I had wings, A Sword, a Orb of Water, and Dark Tint!!! (Yes, I used SamaƩl)
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 am

That... would be stupid.
Who will build towns?
Why would people use the same model? I hate people using the same model.
Last time my RP was ruined 'cause the other guy wouldn't remove his, so I had to remove mine. (Yes, that's you, Sovy)
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

Ok... This is kind of Changing the Topic compared to the "Debate" we were having, but I need to ask anyway.

I'm REALLY in the mood to do a SotDRP where everyone has just one hero (Like DC's Belial) and they must use him or her, to travel around the world, roleplaying, encountering others, finding items, people, and quests, and generally living their life.

Some Rules would be:
-Seeall off
-Every hero must start off as Female Noble or Male Noble, or something fairly basic model (LAter on, you can add afx/sfx for items recieved, or spells recieved, and if you change your class to Assassin for example, you become an assassin model, but you can only carry assassin items)
-Level start at 1, with only 1 basic skill.

Other stuff:
-4+ Players (Nobels) and 1 God
-God decides who encounters who, and drops random items, and is the overall decision maker. (Must be asked for certain skills etc)
-Any SotDRP map that's large, with nice terrain.
-Players will encounter other players, Hostiles, NPC's, and God's Characters, etc.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but if any other things people could add to this theme
(Like more rules, more ideas, and an actual name, whehter it should be for ERPC only etc) it'd help a lot! (:
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Think about what I've said Keall230.
I tell no lies when the serious matters are at hand.

It'd do you wise to accept the proposals I made, for my sake aswell as the Clans.
After all the work we've put into it as a COMMUNITY. TOGETHER. EVERYONE... I don't want to see that ruined.

And, Do not think what I said about Friendship in Jepordy because of this is a bluff, because there won't be another Chance. I've given you too many, and you're rubbing them in my face with this.
You're a good friend, and a Good friend will stay loyal to his true Friends. Me, Keall. Stay Loyal to me, for hurting this Clan and Forum, will be hurting Me.

I Hope Pray KNOW You'll make the right choice... Because I know you ARE a Good Friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Deathservant wrote:
Would you please be kind to notice that i stated earlier that i wont let the clan fall until i leave the clan never to return, Until i leave i will make sure that the clan remains and that Kealls work is undone to what point it can, I dont care what you think of me, I dont care what you say of me, I have my quest to uphold and i will do so, As Dark said, I have worked for the clans good in many unseen ways...Now i will go into the open to fight for the clans survival...

I wont be looking on the forum for a few days so dont insult me since i wont see it and therefore it is alittle useless.

Useless remark: pathetic quest you have, but I accept the chalange. The fight for a clan starts. Death or does it survive..who knows..I do..
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Kitty, I'm not doing everything, I'm online right now, with Death, and he's doing stuff also.
And, Death had already said that, I just wanted to make it clear, and I wanted to Make you all see how the clan WILL survive.

If you're no longer in the Clan, I see no reason for you to start insulting Death, or Anyone else in the Clan.
This is Clan business... So, Your Oppinions are respected, but refused.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 pm

*insult*
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Would you please be kind to notice that i stated earlier that i wont let the clan fall until i leave the clan never to return, Until i leave i will make sure that the clan remains and that Kealls work is undone to what point it can, I dont care what you think of me, I dont care what you say of me, I have my quest to uphold and i will do so, As Dark said, I have worked for the clans good in many unseen ways...Now i will go into the open to fight for the clans survival...

I wont be looking on the forum for a few days so dont insult me since i wont see it and therefore it is alittle useless.
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Hm.
Keall, it seems you took no note of my previous comment.
Oh well, I'm writing this comment to tell you ALL:

So long as I have even a millimetre of power in this Clan, It shall not fall to ruins. I am making it my mission, and the mission of the true members in our clan, to fight for it's survival.
No matter what the Odds are, I'll be recruiting, hunting, looking for joiners, Good RPers, Good builders, and people I can teach to join us.
I will not let this Clan die. Not another one. Never again.

AND AGAIN!

Dark doing everything..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am

Hm.
Keall, it seems you took no note of my previous comment.
Oh well, I'm writing this comment to tell you ALL:

So long as I have even a millimetre of power in this Clan, It shall not fall to ruins. I am making it my mission, and the mission of the true members in our clan, to fight for it's survival.
No matter what the Odds are, I'll be recruiting, hunting, looking for joiners, Good RPers, Good builders, and people I can teach to join us.
I will not let this Clan die. Not another one. Never again.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 am

I have to agree with Kitty and Keall. Death, it matters not what has been done in the past, but what currently is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 am

Death, your "Efforts" are in vain. ERPC is dying and there is no way you can revive it. The biggest reason that this is happening is your leadership. I would love to see this clan getting expired.
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Hmm.
I've been told many things, and I've read all the posts on here, and I have a few points I would like to make.. again.

Thankyou all for believing that I should be Chieftan, and I appreciate the credit you give me. However, I am loyal to Death whilst his reign of power keeps him in the Chieftan Place, and will remain by his side as a Shaman, until he see's otherwise.
I do not wish to steal the right of Chieftan from Death, as he has earnt it as much as you may think I have.
Kitty, I know you didn't aid Keall into the "Attempted killing of the clan" and I know you don't want to be in the Clan, for reasons of your own (It's not my place to reveal them, you do so if you wish), and I accept that.
I still think of you as a friend, and... Keall, I also think of you as a friend, for we have gotten to know each other quite well (Figuratively speaking of course, as it's just a game). However, Keall, I do find your incompitent behaviour incredibly annoying, for not only did you attack the clan, you also attacked the forum, which Took me a lot of effort to make.
Because of this, I must take action, to prevent such behaviour in the future. You have until Wednesday 28th April 2010, to save whatever you like, and make your final comments before I will delete your account from the forum. If, in the future, your actions have changed, and you're back in the clan, once again, and posing no more threat to what we stand for, you will be aloud back in the forum, and the details that go with it.

What's been done is the past now, I hope you accept my actions, as I would expect the same treatment, were it the other way round.
You're remaining on my friends list, and I still hope to play games with you, for what has been done is forgotten.

Thanks,
-D.a.RK_SovERigN

The reason I don't want to join is:

-Death as chieftain.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 am

Hmm.
I've been told many things, and I've read all the posts on here, and I have a few points I would like to make.. again.

Thankyou all for believing that I should be Chieftan, and I appreciate the credit you give me. However, I am loyal to Death whilst his reign of power keeps him in the Chieftan Place, and will remain by his side as a Shaman, until he see's otherwise.
I do not wish to steal the right of Chieftan from Death, as he has earnt it as much as you may think I have.
Kitty, I know you didn't aid Keall into the "Attempted killing of the clan" and I know you don't want to be in the Clan, for reasons of your own (It's not my place to reveal them, you do so if you wish), and I accept that.
I still think of you as a friend, and... Keall, I also think of you as a friend, for we have gotten to know each other quite well (Figuratively speaking of course, as it's just a game). However, Keall, I do find your incompitent behaviour incredibly annoying, for not only did you attack the clan, you also attacked the forum, which Took me a lot of effort to make.
Because of this, I must take action, to prevent such behaviour in the future. You have until Wednesday 28th April 2010, to save whatever you like, and make your final comments before I will delete your account from the forum. If, in the future, your actions have changed, and you're back in the clan, once again, and posing no more threat to what we stand for, you will be aloud back in the forum, and the details that go with it.

I would also like to point out that Death has done a considerable amount for the clan, in ways you may not have seen, or heard.
For instance:
Taking control of the Clan was a burden in itself, as controlling, protecting, and keeping everyone in order is hard work, yet he has succeeded in this task very well.

What's been done is the past now, I hope you accept my actions, as I would expect the same treatment, were it the other way round.
You're remaining on my friends list, and I still hope to play games with you, for what has been done is forgotten.

Thanks,
-D.a.RK_SovERigN

Last edited by D.a.RK_SovERigN on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 am

Gave nothing to the clan...Clearly you dont know what i have done for this clan but such things dont matter anymore, You Keall tried to destroy the clan only to send me the message that you didn't like me?

When someone acts like that then they are lower than animals...Also i had myself a life to take care of too not just to sit by the computer all day, My activeness matters not when i have my shamans, Trusted with power to keep the clan in order...I return to the clan with one thing in my mind...To destroy those who wish to see it fall and to rise it into power once again, I dont want to go down to your level by yelling and hurting my own clan to make you understand, So i tell you this once.

I care for the clan more than you can understand, I have been with it since Valldemar and i served under Cobra in the dark days, I even joined TaoR so i could aid in bringing it to a fall for my former clan, I have given much for the clan and i will give more until it is back...But also understand this, Keall you are not welcome in the clan and you will never be aslong as i rule, Perhaps Dark my heir will have other toughts about that but for now you are banished.

You Kitty...I find it hard to place you in anything since you never aided Kealls attack as i understand it, You are welcome back to the clan if you wish otherwise i guess i wish you more luck than so far has been given.

Now i got more important things to do instead of talking about meaningless things with a Traitor for what we speak of it completely meaningless since it doesn't help the clan at all.
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 am

keall230 wrote:
Deathservant wrote:
Didn't i just tell you that i was the one who came online to save the clan from its death!?

I was the one who called for the members!
I was the one who threw out Keall from the clan...And you even dare to tell me i dont do anything for my clan..Bah i give time to the clan, Mainly on the forum but yet alas on the game aswell..Also i am online more than once a month, Now help the clan instead of trying to blame me for what Keall did.

I dont have time to sit on the forum right now, Find me ingame if you want to aid the clan, I have fought for this clan since i was a grunt in ERPS..Can you say the same?

Once a month! Wow! I've been online nearly every fucking day, if I had the ability I would've make you peon and make Dark chieftain! Fought for this clan? Who are the one that invited most members? Who made the forum? Me and Dark! And don't you dare say that you aid the clan, you did nothing. And that's why I give you nothing in return.

Agree,keall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:18 am

Deathservant wrote:
Didn't i just tell you that i was the one who came online to save the clan from its death!?

I was the one who threw out Keall from the clan...And you even dare to tell me i dont do anything for my clan..Bah i give time to the clan, Mainly on the forum but yet alas on the game aswell..Also i am online more than once a month, Now help the clan instead of trying to blame me for what Keall did.

I dont have time to sit on the forum right now, Find me ingame if you want to aid the clan, I have fought for this clan since i was a grunt in ERPS..Can you say the same?

Once a month! Wow! I've been online nearly every fucking day, if I had the ability I would've make you peon and make Dark chieftain! Fought for this clan? Who are the one that invited most members? Who made the forum? Me and Dark! And don't you dare say that you aid the clan, you did nothing. And that's why I give you nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

Deathservant wrote:
NaughtyKitty wrote:
Deathservant wrote:
NaughtyKitty wrote:
Keall kicked all the members,not me.Deathservant killed the clan,not me.

Might i remind you that the clan still remains?

I could have left yet alas i did not, I welcome those that are true members.

I fight for this clan even if i might be inactive for longer periods, The great clan that Illidan, Cobra, Valldemar and the rest have made shall not fall aslong as i remain its leader.

You made it fall already.

If i made the clan fall then why is it still there? Why am i still there trying to repair the damage? I never made the clan fall, But i am here to keep it alive..If Keall would not have betrayed the clan then it would still be filled with members but now there is only 10 left and i made them 10 since they where 7 before i came online to see the damage...The clan wont fall until its leader loses hope, Have you lost your hope for the clan or are you just trying to blame me for everything?

If you bloody want this clan to survive while you're chief. Fucking do something for it,not only dark, and GET ONLY MORE THAN ONCE MONTHLY
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 am

NaughtyKitty wrote:
Deathservant wrote:
NaughtyKitty wrote:

I fight for this clan even if i might be inactive for longer periods, The great clan that Illidan, Cobra, Valldemar and the rest have made shall not fall aslong as i remain its leader.

If i made the clan fall then why is it still there? Why am i still there trying to repair the damage? I never made the clan fall, But i am here to keep it alive..If Keall would not have betrayed the clan then it would still be filled with members but now there is only 10 left and i made them 10 since they where 7 before i came online to see the damage...The clan wont fall until its leader loses hope, Have you lost your hope for the clan or are you just trying to blame me for everything?
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
keall230 wrote:
D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Right, well, Ok.
Sorry, I'll edit it to Only Keall.

I apologise for the Assumptions, but after the posts, I'm still unsure of you, and will be keeping my eye out.

Wow! Because I think Death is the most horrible Chieftain ever? Well sorry, if HE cannot take care of a clan, and if YOU and DEATH are too inactive to even listen I take it into my own hands! AND THOSE HANDS LIKE TO DESTROY

First of all, Keall.
You may dislike Him, but not everyone else does dislike him.
This gives you no right to take the Clans Judgement into your own hands, and try to send it to flames, just because you dislike him. Think about everyone you DO like in the clan? How many of them were kicked? I'm sorry, but I see NO fairness in this, as you did not think. You may be 3 years older than me, but you acted 3 years younger. Think about others before you act, for this didn't just effect Death, it effected Me, Eiv, DC and a hell of a lot more aswell.
I've HATED Chieftans before, such as HSL_Renon, as he well knows, yet you didn't find me plotting, or trying to kill the Clan, did you? Act your age, and stop fooling about, because I, and Death, and many others put a lot of work into this Clan, but not to see some immature boy ruin it.

Second of all, I am not inactive. You saw yourself, and even said it was fine with family and perosnal issues come first, as those are real life situations, not a game. Anyway, how am I Inactive? I was offline for what? 3 days? Big deal!
When someone goes on holiday for a week or so, is THAT classed as inactive too? Because, I'm unable to pluck my computer off the unit, drag all the wires, cables, and everything to the car, set it all up on holiday in a small caravan which I'm meant to spend sociallising with my Family!?
Like I said, Keall, Think before you say or act, it'll pay you well in the future.

Third, and Finally, "AND THOSE HANDS LIKE TO DESTROY"
What? Is that supposed to be funny? Is this some kind of joke to you? Well, it's not to the rest of us. Grow up, and stop acting like an 8 Year old. My 6 Year old Sister has more maturity than you at this moment of time, HiveGunner.

Not everyone dislikes him as chieftain,the only is..You.
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am

Deathservant wrote:
NaughtyKitty wrote:

Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 pm

NaughtyKitty wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit Chat II (:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERPC :: Clan ERPC :: General Chit Chat :)-
Jump to: