ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit Chat II (:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm

keall230 wrote:
D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Right, well, Ok.
Sorry, I'll edit it to Only Keall.

I apologise for the Assumptions, but after the posts, I'm still unsure of you, and will be keeping my eye out.

Wow! Because I think Death is the most horrible Chieftain ever? Well sorry, if HE cannot take care of a clan, and if YOU and DEATH are too inactive to even listen I take it into my own hands! AND THOSE HANDS LIKE TO DESTROY

First of all, Keall.
You may dislike Him, but not everyone else does dislike him.
This gives you no right to take the Clans Judgement into your own hands, and try to send it to flames, just because you dislike him. Think about everyone you DO like in the clan? How many of them were kicked? I'm sorry, but I see NO fairness in this, as you did not think. You may be 3 years older than me, but you acted 3 years younger. Think about others before you act, for this didn't just effect Death, it effected Me, Eiv, DC and a hell of a lot more aswell.
I've HATED Chieftans before, such as HSL_Renon, as he well knows, yet you didn't find me plotting, or trying to kill the Clan, did you? Act your age, and stop fooling about, because I, and Death, and many others put a lot of work into this Clan, but not to see some immature boy ruin it.

Second of all, I am not inactive. You saw yourself, and even said it was fine with family and perosnal issues come first, as those are real life situations, not a game. Anyway, how am I Inactive? I was offline for what? 3 days? Big deal!
When someone goes on holiday for a week or so, is THAT classed as inactive too? Because, I'm unable to pluck my computer off the unit, drag all the wires, cables, and everything to the car, set it all up on holiday in a small caravan which I'm meant to spend sociallising with my Family!?
Like I said, Keall, Think before you say or act, it'll pay you well in the future.

Third, and Finally, "AND THOSE HANDS LIKE TO DESTROY"
What? Is that supposed to be funny? Is this some kind of joke to you? Well, it's not to the rest of us. Grow up, and stop acting like an 8 Year old. My 6 Year old Sister has more maturity than you at this moment of time, HiveGunner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Right, well, Ok.

I apologise for the Assumptions, but after the posts, I'm still unsure of you, and will be keeping my eye out.

Wow! Because I think Death is the most horrible Chieftain ever? Well sorry, if HE cannot take care of a clan, and if YOU and DEATH are too inactive to even listen I take it into my own hands! AND THOSE HANDS LIKE TO DESTROY
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Right, well, Ok.

Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 pm

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
NaughtyKitty wrote:
D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Ok, I'm sorry that I've had to make a new Random Chit Chat Area, but I must delete the old area, as it has Seriously Been fucked up by our one and only ass wiping baby - Keall230.

I now have several things I feel I should get across:

1). Post in here with your Random comments and talking from now on.
2). I'm Pissed off, with Keall230, NaughtyKitty, and all of his other Comrades.
3). Keall, and Kitty, with permission of the Clan Leader, (Even though it's my forum), I'll be deleting Your Accounts, Banning your Addresses, and deleting every post made by you, for you are not worthy of being part of Clan ERPC - You're not true RPers, you're Asswipers, who cry like babies, and do stupid things like this (NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME, MIGHT I MENTION KEALL), so you're not worthy of friends either, and you're removed from my lists, and banned from Clan ERPC channell. (Permission granted from Death, Ofc.)
4). Balloon, OF COURSE you can rejoin ERPC, just come to the Clan Channell Right now, And I'll wait for you. And when you making a new Account anyway?

Enjoy this new area.

Wtf I did?

Well. By the amount of:
HAHAHAHAHAHA CLAN'S DIED

HAHAHAHA
CLAN KILLED

Spam that you posted, I presumed that you'd been involved, and if you hadn't I'm still unsure of you, after all that dis-loyal postage.
Still,didn't damaged the clan with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:14 pm

NaughtyKitty wrote:
D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Ok, I'm sorry that I've had to make a new Random Chit Chat Area, but I must delete the old area, as it has Seriously Been fucked up by our one and only ass wiping baby - Keall230.

3). Keall, and Kitty, with permission of the Clan Leader, (Even though it's my forum), I'll be deleting Your Accounts, Banning your Addresses, and deleting every post made by you, for you are not worthy of being part of Clan ERPC - You're not true RPers, you're Asswipers, who cry like babies, and do stupid things like this (NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME, MIGHT I MENTION KEALL), so you're not worthy of friends either, and you're removed from my lists, and banned from Clan ERPC channell. (Permission granted from Death, Ofc.)
4). Balloon, OF COURSE you can rejoin ERPC, just come to the Clan Channell Right now, And I'll wait for you. And when you making a new Account anyway?

Enjoy this new area.

Wtf I did?

Well. By the amount of:
HAHAHAHAHAHA CLAN'S DIED
HAHAHAHA
CLAN KILLED

Spam that you posted, I presumed that you'd been involved, and if you hadn't I'm still unsure of you, after all that dis-loyal postage.
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Keall kicked all the members,not me.Deathservant killed the clan,not me.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 pm

I would also like to say, don't post any new topics, with spammed names/crap or abusive content like:
FUCKING BASTARD - Yes, I used this as an example, and it'll be removed soon, I'm just awaiting a responce.

In other news, This is the Re-birth/Cememertation of the Old Random Chit Chat which had a total of 315 Replies.
Farewell Laughing ;P
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:

Enjoy this new area.

Wtf I did?
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm

2). I'm Pissed off, with Keall230, and all of his other Comrades. (If any)
3). Keall, with permission of the Clan Leader, (Even though it's my forum), I'll be deleting Your Account, Banning your Address, and deleting every post made by you, for you are not worthy of being part of Clan ERPC - You're not a true RPer, you're an Asswiper, who crys like a baby, and do stupid things like this (NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME, MIGHT I MENTION KEALL), so you're not worthy of friends either, and you're removed from my lists, and banned from Clan ERPC channell. (Permission granted from Death, Ofc.)

Enjoy this new area.

Last edited by D.a.RK_SovERigN on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit Chat II (:   Random Chit Chat II (: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit Chat II (:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERPC :: Clan ERPC :: General Chit Chat :)-
Jump to: