ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Majorgeko's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMajorgeko

Majorgeko's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Kiyaken a man of mystery, lost his parents when he was a kid to a tragic fire at there home, now learning to survive he stays in the forest near his home learning the skills to be prepared for hunting and how to live in the wilderness, and so when he was getting older he joined the knights and learned battle techniques but left and moved on and joined a Secret organisation and learned the skills of being a Assassin, but after a couple of years when he was doing a mission with the organisation, he was betrayed by the organisation and was caught by the people he was suppose to assassinate, but after spending a long time being tortured he managed to escape, now free again he travels around the world looking for ancient artifacts and helping people so they don't lost there lives like what happened to his parents, now hoping to change the world, for better or for worse.
Majorgeko's Characters Urahara-06

Kiyaken is just aged 19

Race:Human

Hobbies:Relaxing,Fighting,Hunting,Traveling,Martial Arts,Artifacts

Personallity:Helpful,Happy,Charming,Exciting,Cool

Last edited by TheMajorgeko on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : try to get the pic to show)
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 am

Niceee Work Major, Keep adding more when you can.

Also, a bit more info would be nice, because this guy sounds goood (Y)
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 am

Very Happy yay love it <3
^^ add some likes and dislikes
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:56 am

Laughing Yes, When I said "information" I meant:
-Likes and Dislikes
-Categories similar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:33 am

Name:Alex Johnstone

Description: When Alex was a kid he was a quiet but strange kid in his childhood, his parents would hit him and beat him up when he tries to protect his younger brother (Max) from the bad stuff he's done, after the beating stopped when was just 8, Alex went into the village he lived near too but then he saw a book on a curve, when just looking at it, it appears in his hands, in shock he drops it and runs off back home but the book was still with him, then in one night Alex wakes up to see the book on the end of his bed,then Alex opens the book even tho the language was diffrent he could read it then day and night Alex reads the book studying the dark magic stored inside the book, on one dreadful night Alex follows his younger brother who is going off every night but when he see his brother with five guys that beated him up, Alex loses it showing his black magic coming out of his body everywhere making his eyes turn white and drains the souls of the five people, Max looks in horror, but Alex sees his brother is scared and runs off never seeing Max again nobody heard of Alex ever since, but Alex has been practicing his spells and even fighting trying to keep his hunger away even to this day nobody knows whats happened to him, till now.
Majorgeko's Characters Anime-boys-anime-guys-3910891-374-550
Likes:Magic,fighting,Rituals,Love,Trying to help others,Resting,Reading

Dislikes:Turning,Killing,People hurt,People afraid of him

Hobbies:Swimming,Reading,Magic,Kissing,Running,Studying,Singing

Personality:Charming,Kind,Angry,Relaxing
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 am

i like this Smile
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 am

Nicee new hero, and thanks for taking note of what we said, and adding more information.
Very Good (:
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 am

-nods- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Gz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 am

Name:Sunarg

Description:Raised in a noble family. Sunarg was very nice and talking person when he was young then through the years he's been studying Nature for a long time growing his own flowers, examining new plants he finds, he then started doing acrobatic skills and trained. when he got to 16 his mother died of cancer and his dad was a drunk. he had to look after himself for one year then left and when away from his dad when he can't find him
Majorgeko's Characters Aaru_Vanriito
Likes:Flowers,Girls,Animals,Outside,Exercising,Acrobatics,Swimming,Drawing

Dislikes:Fighting,Bullying,Boredom,Dead Things

Personality:Cute,Knowledge,Kind,Calming,Happy
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 am

^_^ like it, lol hes charming
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am

Haha, Cute's fallen in love with his Character.
Nahh, jokes, Very Happy

Nice work though, although, I have a feeling if one of my Characters and your newest Character will ever meet in a RP..
They won't get along Laughing (:
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

oh well we will see what happens...maybe a broken nose and some bruises nothing serious xD
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am

Hahaha...
I'm not sure my Characters would be happy with just inflicting a minor amount of pain upon yours... but we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 am

Owut? Is the top guy Urahara?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Google.bg/
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 am

lol yeh but i didn't use his name just needed his photo tht was all xD
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Surprised ill probably be the one to break up the fighting? xD
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Nice..

Majorgeko's Characters Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Name:Nicholas Lightswift

Description:Nicholas was a kid on his own living in his own house which he built when he was young, then when Nicholas was 7 he was walking around school and seen a girl being bullied. He shouts for them to stop, as the bullies hear his voice they turn around to see who's shouting, in the time they turned around, the girl ran off crying. Nicholas gets furious with the boys and fights them seriously wounding them, as they run off, Nicholas decides to go home. On the way home, Nicholas hears a sound in a nearby alley-way and sees the girl who was being bullied. Nicholas carries her back to his house then undresses her to tend to her injuries, he puts her on his bed and then nicholas goes to sleep on the couch putting a quilt over himself. Nicholas woke up, the first thing he see's is the girl wraped in bandages standing over him Nicholas gets up and gives her a hug then asks if she had a place to stay because she was in unconcious in a nearby alley-way, The girl tells Nicholas about her past and then Nicholas agree's to let the stay as long as she wants. Nicholas and the girl introduce themselves to each other and get to know each other better. As time goes by, Nicholas and Twilight have been together, in the same classes and together outside of school, everyone who wanted to make fun of Twilight and bully her are too afraid because of Nicholas who's always standing by her side when Nicholas reached the age of 13 suprisingly, he gained feelings for Twilight but didn't want to tell her. The day after, Twilight told Nicholas about her feelings and then they became a couple. Nicholas took Twilight on alot of dates to show how much he loved her When Nicholas reached the age of 16, he brought home some alcohol to see if Twilight would like to try it as soon as Twilight drank a small cup full, she became instantly drunk then suprisingly asking Nicholas to take their relationship to the next level Nicholas agrees then they go to the bedroom.

Majorgeko's Characters 7676af021ee53bea05ef6fd572978e171253459293_full
When Nicholas was 7

Majorgeko's Characters Kazehaya-kuuuuuuuun Facing against the bullies that are bullying the girl

Majorgeko's Characters HotAnimeGuy4
What Nicholas looks now in his 16

Relationship:In love with Twilight

Likes:Twilight,Fighting,Music,Practicing Boxing,Swimming,Relaxing,Chatting,Protecting Twilight,speaking with new people,Girls.

Dislikes:Seeing people bullied,Seeing Twilight hurt,People that talk too much,People interupting his resting time.

Personality:Happy,Cute,Aggressive,Knowledge,Protective
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 am

CuteMichelle wrote:
Surprised ill probably be the one to break up the fighting? xD

I doubt it, have you read my heroes?
They won't ever give up on a fight, until they've won. Laughing

And, nice new character, Major...
Though... on the pic where he's 7.. he looks about 14 Laughing scratch
Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 am

That last picture is from FF, I don't remember which of 'em, or it just looks familiar..:/
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 am

That picture is also Darkanor/Wraith from when I was in Clan HSL, and he was my faviroute character. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:26 am

Cutestar got the pics for me not me i don't know who they are xD

and dark if our chars fight i think it might end of world if you fight Alex xD
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

lol ^^
Back to top Go down
TheMajorgeko

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 am

Name:Daiki Senuka

Race:(Half Vampire,Half Angel)

Description:A very happy person he's mostly never around people never see him very much we always is gone and never came back in for a week, he's very mysterious but always is very happy and helping people. Then one day people had a search and were attacked by a monster before they were gonna get killed, Daiki came out of nowhere having Angel wings and smites the monster and drinks it's blood, When everyone knew his secret everyone was afriad of him that he makes wings and his hair changes to diffrent color and his bloodsucking, but people don't like what he is some people were in rage with him, but he doesn't care.

Majorgeko's Characters Anime%20boy
what Daiki looks without wings

Majorgeko's Characters DressedUpAngelGuy
What Daiki looks when he has wings

Likes:Reading,Listening to music,Helping,Excersising,Walking,Flying,Talking,Killing monsters.

Dislikes:Killing human being,People don't liking what he is,Being Angry,Seeing blood,Sucking blood from humans.

Personality:Happy,Kind,Charming,Helpful,Cheerful,Knowledgable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majorgeko's Characters   Majorgeko's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majorgeko's Characters
Page 1 of 1