ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaviera - Prikichi

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Empty
PostSubject: Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)   Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Hai and welcome to this topic... These will (probably) show all of the characters i made... Like a Star @ heaven
I also play music at each of the characters mostly...
Tell me if you want to hear those too Smile

Aleria Sundream

Race: Unknown race under illusion Aleria doesnt knows her race either.(Anveena rip off :O) (Most poeple think she is an elf but her ears are mostly hidden under her hair so it's hard to notice she's human.)

Relatives: None... Lost her mother and father since she was three. Hardly any memories of them.

Experienced at: Magic mostly light magic.

Aleria's story:

It all started in a forest a magical forest the "human" girl Aleria went out of her little house and drinked from the well when a random man entered her "territory (forest)" she instantly heard footsteps and so went to see who or what's there it seems that it was a cute man (cant remember name :O) wich was on an adventure or something and so... Aleria became friends with him. They both had a big adventure wich turned out to tell something about Aleria's history.... She's magical.

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) 2dankv6
Another one Smile

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) 1zejxbm
There a colored one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shar'nae the forest spirit

Race: Unknown

Experienced at: Protecting forests from deforesting though cannot beat natural fires except if it's done on purpose.

Story: (Big story so i make it quick) Shar'nae is a spirit wich is rarely seen... If you see her you are a -very- lucky person. You would mostly hear her Echo's in the forest. If you are fighting the forests you must be carefull that you do not get into -her- forest. Shar'nae is so old that she doesnt even knows what or who she truly is.

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Xe4nd3
There... Most close picture i could find Sad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zeral Frostdoom

Race:Undead Lich -- Was a human.

Experienced at: Freezing your souls.

Story: Zeral is an undead lich wich has hes own mind and is -not- bloodthirsty like most other undead he can be dangerous if you make him angry or destroy hes creations.
He once was a human male wich lived in a town but... Practiced the dark arts of necromancy and so he wanted to try and raise a lich but instead of raising one he actually transformed.

Pictures:
Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) 2w4wxlf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lunesia

Race: Unknown so far

Experienced at: Accidently unleashing powerfull spells :O

Story:Lunesia is a beautifull look-a-like elf/human she seems to be adept at random magic from arcane to darkness though... She doesnt know how to use her powers she sometimes accidently teleports and casts spells. Lunesia can be seen like a battery of magic (:O)when she gets attacked with spells she instantly absorbs them and mostly falls down the magic she absorbs will be used for unleashing powerfull spells.

Pictures:
Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Xn880o
There Smile
Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) 23sgni8
Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Selira

Race: Undead

Experienced at: Confusion spells

Story/Description: Selira is a female ghost wich communicates with all sorts of death spirits she can summon up powerfull spells wich confuse poeple... Like illusions. Selira died as a light sorceress several years ago because of an incident

Picture:
Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Jt55ko

Last edited by Xaviera - Prikichi on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)   Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Nice..AND IN THE NAME OF!!!I got that book!:O

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
Xaviera - Prikichi

PostSubject: Re: Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)   Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 am

Nice to hear so Smile The Sunwell Trilogy is my favorite story Smile
I read it online since i cant find it anymore.

Do you got all the books of them actually? If not..I can send you the address. Here
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Warcraft_Sunwell_Trilogy.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)   Xaviera's characters (Prikichi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaviera's characters (Prikichi)
Page 1 of 1