ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think Searath (Think of his theme song) would give anyone a second chance?
No,He would kill every man,woman and Child.
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_lcap20%Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I think, no.
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_lcap60%Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Not sure.
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_lcap0%Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think so.
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_lcap20%Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes.
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_lcap0%Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Deathservant

Deathservant

Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Welcome to my world of lore.
-----------------------------------------------------

Name:Searath/Garathos/The white wanderer

Race:Revaryar

Quote:''By the hand of a thousand tormented souls shall i bring death upon your world, drive you insane and release beasts of untold horror, By the mind of a million dead shall i break your homes, break your bones and kill your hope, By the anger of a people shall i burn your gods, torment your minds and bring your world to a fall!''

''Where is your god now?''

Age:Unknown but from the longest back dated histories we understand that he is beyond what we can count.

Story:(Since Searaths story is so long...I mean long as hell, I will only make it short.)
Searath is one of the last Revaryar after the fall of the trinity, Only he and his brother came away alive from the battle outside the citadel.
Searath doesn't tell weak minded people too much and therefore none really knows much about him...That is for the man to find out himself.

Likes:His people(Family etc),To play with his foes minds turning them insane.

Dislikes:Weak people (Mind and body),Gods,People who ask to much.

Gear:Searath appears in many forms and therefore i will have to show all of them, Also this change of gear is the reason to him having many names.

Important info:Dont cross Searath in any sort of combat unless you wish to die a slow and VERY painfull death...You are warned

Searaths mage form:
Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Geminimage

Searaths Warrior form:Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Warrior

Searaths true form(At this point Searath has lost most of his form and you dont want to fight him now...):Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Darkmage_by_Ketka

Last edited by Deathservant on Wed May 05, 2010 7:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Name:Skelcend The Avenger

Race:Revaryar

Story:The only know fact is that Skelcend Fought with his brother against evil and good for a long time, After the fall Skelcend swore to kill all gods of all worlds There by the name Avenger but...This is we know for sure...He lives for one thing only...Vengance..

Qoute:An eye for an eye, Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust.

Dislikes:Gods, Dumb people

Gear:White robes and a long enchanted blade made by his brother to kill and destroy everything and anything it was swinged at.

Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Dark_Angel

<---The Revaryar theme
<---Skelcends theme

Last edited by Deathservant on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 am

Warning this is one of my more modern characters, He will not take part in any roleplay until a new modern sotdrp can be made.

Name:Narim
Title:Captain
Nickname:Ghost

Likes:His pulse rifle, His Squad, Going into high danger areas and killing zombies of any size.

Dislikes:Zombies, High Command, Did i say zombies?, What the world now is.

Qoute:Less talking and more shooting, polonsky!

Story:Narim as a young boy didn't point out too much,After his learning years he became a soldier in the army, He quickly rised in the ranks.
He was after the boot camp assigned to a Spec ops team with the words:''Private you aim a hell load better than these idiots*Shows with hand at the other recruits*So i'll put you in Hitwind's team.''

Narim served in many wars and soon he commanded his own team,Quickly after him becoming Captain some sort of virus broke out...Transmisson lost...Reconnecting... ... ...Reconnected...Narim was chosen to lead his team into one of the high infected areas, All that is know is that they are still alive...Out there somewhere.

Gear:Light Kevlar and Metal armor, Kevlar commander helmet.
A pulse rifle that he has modifed himself.
He looks a bit like this:
:Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Odst_rain
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 am

Feelt like using my profile picture to someone of my characters.

Name:Elendir The Shade

Race:Elf

Qoute:''I am Elendir, The bringer of the last sleep, The rider of death and i am your end...''

Likes and dislikes:Likes his people, playing with other peoples fear.
Dislikes gods, idiots and other peoples than his own.

Short story:Elendir grew up in a normal elven house in a normal elven forest until the scourge came killing everyone, Elendir learned by his father how to use his powers of shade (Not shadow) magic and quickly freed himself from the enemies attack but his father and mother were killed.
Elendir now lives only to inflict pain and agony to others so that they too can understand what he lost, He is quite mad.

Powers:Uses Shade magic instead of shadow magic and therefore need to use other peoples fears and minds against them.

Gear:Scarlet colored robes with a shroud of darkness hovering around him at all times.

Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Morgoth__the_First_Dark_Lord_by_Gileryd

Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:57 am

Death, My Friend,
These quotes you put into your Character Descriptions (Qoute:An eye for an eye, Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust.), do you make them up, or get them off the internet, or books or whaaat?
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 am

I make them up.
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 am

Niceee!
Very Creative (Y)
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm

I know, I'm awsome.
Cool
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Mehhh... Kinda Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 pm

You question my Powers, Mortal?
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 am

I should rename the topic to like...Death's Citadel..Or The Citadel Of The Order..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.   Deathservants Roleplaying Characters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathservants Roleplaying Characters.
Page 1 of 1