ERPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERPC

Elite Roleplay Crafters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(

Go down 
+3
Deathlover
Deathservant
D.a.RK_SovERigN
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is the Introduction (Bit in White) Good, and does it add a nice effect?
Yes, Very Nice Effect, and Interesting! <3 :D
D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
It's Ok, Nice to start with something.
D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
About Average for both. Seen better :/
D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mehh, Just more boring work, as usual :(
D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Absoloutley, completely, and utterly crap. :'(
D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Awhh! Sad
They're meant to scare you :/

Oh well, come back out from under your bed...
They won't hurt you... Much (:<
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:41 pm

They are harmless...To me anyway.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://devblog.retslowstudios.com/#home
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Ha!
They would slaughter you, and rip open your chest, spraying blood and organs into the air, and then drink your blood.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Do not even mention those weaklings before me, For you see i am the keeper and the guardian of balance...Thier existance is mearly to amuse me.

Once they have done what they came here for, I would take thier souls so that they can serve me for an eternity.

About that...Maybe i will take your soul next time...To seal the pact that was made...

Are you still so sure of your brave heroes...?
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 am

These are no Heroes. They are Villans.
They will bring about your downfall, and where you reside, Silence will Fall.

Watch your back, Pathetic Balance-Keeper... There will soon be an uphold of war on your hands, and the balance shall be Ruptured.

(Why does my Char Desc always turn into a RP area) Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:48 am

Don't tell me you're going to fight again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytwinhauntsme.com
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 am

Haha.. No, I doubt it.
He knows I'll always win, for I am the true Lord of Darkness, and my Power is Eternal.

*Shadows orbit him in several directions, occasionally lashing out at by-passers, and nearing creatures, threatening them to stay away, or suffer.*
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am

Surprised *gets close to dark, each orbiting shadow misses me in the purity of light that follows me and hugs dark*
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
These are no Heroes. They are Villans.
They will bring about your downfall, and where you reside, Silence will Fall.

Watch your back, Pathetic Balance-Keeper... There will soon be an uphold of war on your hands, and the balance shall be Ruptured.

(Why does my Char Desc always turn into a RP area) Laughing Very Happy

Becouse its fun to make you defend your characters.

I get kinda bored you see.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Haha.. No, I doubt it.
He knows I'll always win, for I am the true Lord of Darkness, and my Power is Eternal.

*Shadows orbit him in several directions, occasionally lashing out at by-passers, and nearing creatures, threatening them to stay away, or suffer.*

Your power is as big as the power of a child with a icecream, Belive what you wish but i will destroy you if you step out of the line of balance.

But perhaps you will feel better knowing that i like the ones of darkness...They can think in another way than those awful champions of the light Evil or Very Mad

Always so...Noble... *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

Your low-capacity figment of power is nothing to the Vast death-threatening power, burning at my tanned fingertips!
However, I appreciate your approval for the dark arts, and so, when the bells of Judgement ring, and the Crows of Death gather, your brutal death won't be quite as ravenous as I first planned.
But do not fear, I can not squish you and your pathetic abilities, until the Pact is forfilled... But know that I do not take kindly to he who dares threaten me.

*Glares deep into the blackened soul of DeathServant, his eyes filling with immense power and ravenous destruction, showing him all manner of hells that stand at the brink of his mind*
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Lol D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Lol D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Surprised lol are they fighting? tongue cat nyan =^-^=
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Like always..

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm

would it be right to stop them xD
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Star3
No,or you shall die in their OP battle..Just take popcorn and enjoy. -gives popcorn-

Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

i dont like friends fighting though Sad
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

If you prefer dieing in their OP fight,be my guest..I mean..Don't be my guest.

Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

lol thats not very nice
Back to top Go down
NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Fight's moving on Random talk Very Happy...And sorry..

Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 am

Lmao.
Cutee, it's just a RP fight, but yeah, I'd be slaughtering him (BECAUSE HE'S WEAK), if I hadn't signed the pact.

*Burns kittys popcorn* (:<
Muhahaha, I don't have a pact with not killing you, cat.
Back to top Go down
Deathservant

Deathservant

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am

D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Lmao.
Cutee, it's just a RP fight, but yeah, I'd be slaughtering him (BECAUSE HE'S WEAK), if I hadn't signed the pact.

You can never defeat me, Dark soverign...Your powers are nothing to what i control. Hell is mine to command and so is heaven.
You can never flee from me becouse i always know where you are...But ofcourse those magic tricks you call power are so minor that you are not even worth a battle.

I am beyond your dreams...I might be your worst nightmare if you step out of line.

(These fights are the only thing that makes me wanna even look at the forum anymore.)
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 am

Deathservant wrote:
D.a.RK_SovERigN wrote:
Lmao.

You can never defeat me, Dark soverign...Your powers are nothing to what i control. Hell is mine to command and so is heaven.
You can never flee from me becouse i always know where you are...But ofcourse those magic tricks you call power are so minor that you are not even worth a battle.

I am beyond your dreams...I might be your worst nightmare if you step out of line.

(These fights are the only thing that makes me wanna even look at the forum anymore.)

Ha. We'll see, Deaths Servant.
You're arrogrant, and foolish! I can always come out of the war unharmed, for I am the true Master of Power, and can always deliever the fatal wound, and the final downfall.
Control your pathetic Afterlife Realms as you please, for the Realms I master are far more viligant and brutal, that even Hell would crumple before it's Vast threshold.
And Dreams!? Dreams are for the fantasy minds of the mortals, and You, it seems.
I have no nightmares, for I am everyone elses nightmares; The Creature under your bed; The tapping on your window; The Scream from the garden; The footsteps in your house; The Rusted Blade in your back.
Magic Tricks!?
What I possess is the power of a thousand Gods! I could chose to end your life, and set loose the demons that have been held captive, for the sake of the universe, and become the true Chaotic Lord, but I chose not to.
Not until the time is right; When the Skys darken in thunder and lightning, and Blood rains from the clouds. When the houses burn in darkened flames, and humanity is at it's last breath... I will strike, and I will conquer.

( :O :/ They are fun Fights though - Maybe they should be included in the ERPC RPG? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
CuteMichelle

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 am

Sad fine i'll sit and watch, Surprised but dont hurt me please
Back to top Go down
D.a.RK_SovERigN

D.a.RK_SovERigN

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 am

*Flicks dark flames towards Cutee, but stops them a few centimetres from her eyes*
Join him, and you'll get hurt.

*Laughs cruelly, and focuses back on the fight*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(   D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.a.RK_SovERigN's Sadistically Evil Characters! >:(
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next